Here’s how you shop with us:
1. Choose the product you want. For more information about the product, click on the image.
2. Press the ADD TO CART button to add the product to your shopping cart.
3. You can edit your order in the shopping cart.
4. Go to Checkout. Make sure at checkout that your contact information is correct.
5. By pressing the BUY NOW button the order confirmation and the invoice will be automatically sent to you e-mail.
6. Select a payment method. Products are paid for when ordering. The payment is made through Klarna Oy’s website. The payment options offered by Klarna are displayed in the Klarna Checkout service. It is possible for the customer to pay with debit and credit cards and in the online banking of the following Finnish banks: S-bank, Aktia, Danske Bank, Osuuspankki, Nordea and Säästöpankki. In addition, the customer’s bank may require separate authentication in online banking with online banking IDs.
You can also pay directly to kippis.net parent company Grapsterbroke SIA-s bank account. If you select the Bank transfer option, you will receive payment information in your e-mail. Please pay for your order using the following bank details (enter your order number in the details). Choose a SEPA Euro payment at your bank for a fast and cheap bank transfer.
Account number IBAN: LT593500010007579909
Account holder: Grapsterbroke SIA
7. Once you have paid the invoice for the goods you have ordered; they are free to be picked up either by yourself or by the carrier of your choice. Choose a delivery method. Come pick up the products from our warehouse or send a transport company to pick them up.
When choosing delivery as an alternative, we recommend a transport company that has been found to be agile and uncompromisingly trustworthy.